In this series of blogs we’re looking in detail at how to work out money following a separation. We’ve looked at how it works and property and mortgages already. In this blog we will be looking at maintenance and explaining the differences and when this is paid. There are two types of maintenance: Child maintenance and Spousal Maintenance. Child Maintenance… Read More »
In our second blog focusing on sorting out the money we’re talking about property and mortgages. This builds on our blog last week talking about how it works. There’s often a lot of talk amongst professionals about taking the emotion out of discussions and approaching negotiations in a business like manner. If you can do this then that’s great but… Read More »
In a new series of blogs we’re turning our focus to the important issue of money and how you can sort out money related issues following a separation. As always we’ll be doing a Facebook Live on the Friday after the blog goes live to talk about the post in more detail. Processing how you feel emotionally following a separation… Read More »
This is the last in our series of blogs looking at Keeping Children out of Conflict. If you haven’t looked at them yet then you can explore what it really means not to argue in front of the children, what to do when you’re not on the same page, and how can you know what your children are really feeling. … Read More »
This is our third in our series of blogs focusing on keeping children out of conflict. We have already talked about what it means not to argue in front of your children, and what to do when you really aren’t on the same page In this blog we are talking about how can you know how your children really feel?… Read More »
This is the second in our series of blogs on Keeping Children out of Conflict. Our first blog explained what it really means not to argue in front of them. In this blog we will be looking at what to do when you feel like you and your partner are not on the same page about anything. An issue we… Read More »
If you’ve ever wondered whether millionaires & billionaires divorce differently, then you are about to find out. Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon, who is reported to be worth $137 billion and the world’s richest man and his wife, Mackenzie, of 25 years, have recently announced they are going to be divorcing. So how are the divorces of millionaires different from… Read More »
If you ask those not currently in the difficult swamp of having relationship issues then they may find the idea of not arguing in front of children a more simple concept. For those who are finding each day with their partner difficult, or waiting for the right time to break the news that they want out – or on the… Read More »
If you’ve both made the decision that resolving issues arising out of your separation in family mediation is the way forward then you may wonder how you can get the best out of the process. You may wish to ensure the discussions are as constructive as possible; you might want to consider how you can keep the costs down by… Read More »
Considering separation or divorce? This is a guest blog by Karen Marshall from Love Coaching You. There is a link to Louisa and Karen’t joint facebook live talking about this further down the page. Karen can be found via the following links: LoveCoachingYou.com Twitter@LoveCoachingYou FB@LoveCoachingYou Considering separation or divorce is an emotive question and will mean something different to everyone… Read More »
Considering separation or divorce?
This is a guest blog by Karen Marshall from Love Coaching You. There is a link to Louisa and Karen’t joint facebook live talking about this further down the page. Karen can be found via the following links:
Considering separation or divorce is an emotive question and will mean something different to everyone especially if you have experienced heartache and relationship breakdown before? It’s also one of the hardest decisions you will make. So, let me give you the informed knowledge, wisdom and coaching education if any of the following points resonate with you:
• Deep down you are questioning if you have a future together.
• You are arguing and don’t understand each other’s point of view or emotional needs.
• Your feelings have changed. You may feel bored with your daily routine and are considering ending your relationship.
• Possibly you have a family to consider and potentially could be making the biggest mistake of your life.
To make the right decision to save or rebuild what you have together or separate or divorce if this is the best way forward, don’t base your decision on ignorance without seeking expert relationship and coaching support first.
My advice speaking to you as a qualified Relationship and Well-being Expert. Life Coach and Mentor. Also speaking personally from experience I have successfully transformed my relationship journey to know what it takes to build a more loving and rewarding relationship that can work. It’s important you remember this. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side of the fence. It is also highly likely you will repeat the same mistakes and feel the same way in another new relationship unless you shift your perspective.
Seeing your relationship challenges from a new perspective
Let’s take a minute to consider your relationship challenges and how to overcome them. To learn a new skill at work, you would go on a course. To feel fitter, you would practice keeping fit. To learn to drive, you would drive. To run a marathon, you would run.
It’s the same principle in your relationship. To gain new relationship skills you will need to practice them.
If you are, considering separation or divorce right now, the answer to help you is just 4 words – shift your self-awareness.
When you do this, you will positively impact your relationship experience, possibly save and rebuild your relationship. If couples’ therapy or relate counselling is not for you. decide to accelerate your self-awareness with the priceless empowering knowledge below.
Let me also make your experience super-easy. Investing only 5 minutes each day will get you started with one quick easy exercise I will talk you through in a moment.
Or immediately sign-up for your FREE 14 Day Online Relationship Success Coaching Program Taster
One human need essential in life is self-growth and self-development.
Without them, you will stay stuck. If you are studying for a qualification, learning a new hobby, reading books to expand your thinking and mind, you are constantly shifting your self-awareness.
If you want a more loving, deeply connected and fulfilling relationship, let me expand your mind.
Just how self-aware are you right now?
• How do you communicate at work, or, with your partner during a disagreement? Do you get angry very quickly? Do you easily express the way you feel or think calmly? Or walk away and avoid conflict? Now imagine the impact of your communication style on your partner. Without any self-awareness, how you deal with conflict is a huge factor towards your relationship success or failure.
• Are you self-aware of your deeper emotional needs outside your physical relationship? Do you know why you feel unfulfilled in your relationship? Do you blame your partner for the problems in your relationship? Each question makes you think, doesn’t it?
• One simple exercise will only take you 5 minutes. Decide to observe yourself over one day this week. Is your thinking more positive or negative? What do you notice about your body, is it more stressed or calm? The voice in your head – does it talk negatively or positively? At the end of your day notice what you notice – on the train home, when you’re having a coffee, a shower or before bedtime. What did you notice about yourself?
On a scale of zero up to 10 (10= the highest number) what number would you give your self-awareness? If it is 7 or below, what can you do differently to increase this number? Let me show you how.
In my quest towards the relationship survival revolution, if you are you considering separation or divorce, you could save or rebuild what you have together before it’s too late:
Firstly, it’s time to take responsibility for the way you think and feel to avoid making the same mistakes (you may not even be aware of).
Secondly, if you have children, when you decide to invest in your self-awareness you will lead your children with a new example. Before you make a life-changing decision based on ignorance, taking a different perspective is the most precious gift you will give your relationship and your children (who are highly likely to suffer from mental health problems going through separation or divorce with you). So consider your options wisely.
Top 5 Tips to shift your self-awareness (with a Free Gift to help you).
• When you begin to observe your thoughts and body, it’s the first step to take a new life-changing approach.
• Spending time to discover your natural wiring, how you communicate at work vs your relationship will give you the priceless knowledge to change your approach with your partner (an ex. or with someone new).
• When you uncover the reasons why you feel unfulfilled, bored or depressed, it is likely one of your human needs is out of balance. It is not your partner’s fault you feel this way.
• It is too easy to give up or give in. If you believe someone new will make you happy or fulfilled, then think again.
• Unless you shift your self-awareness, you are likely to repeat the same mistakes with someone new.
Your FREE GIFT Today!
A FREE 14 Day Online Video Coaching Program to start your self-awareness transformation.
Discover your human needs and why you feel unfulfilled, bored or depressed.
Uncover what’s important to you, what you DO WANT instead of what you DON’T WANT (to change your negative voice into a positive one).
It will only take you 10 minutes a day, to finish your FREE online 90 minutes Relationship Success Taster including a few simple exercises to shift your perspective. So you have everything to gain!
If you are an action taker, want different results in your life and relationship, any transformation is possible when you shift your awareness! Sign-up for your FREE 14 Day Online Relationship Success Coaching Program if you haven’t already.
If you are looking for answers, this is a massive signpost to help and guide you to make the right decision!
With loving wishes
Karen Marshall x
For more insights have a look at the Facebook Live discussing this topic in more depth:
Photo credit:ID 120063455 © Golib Tolibov | Dreamstime.com' displayText='ShareThis'>